Despite fire-resistant artificial trees being generally safer than freshly-cut ones, there are still some families who prefer real pine or spruce during the holidays. Here are a couple of tips from the National Christmas Tree Association and the National SAFE KIDS campaign on how to keep your kids safe from any holiday accidents:
- Choose a healthy, fresh tree.
- Make sure to place your tree away from any sources of heat such as fireplaces, radiators, television sets, and vents.
- Inspect your Christmas lights for any exposed/frayed wires, loose connections, and broken sockets before decorating your tree.
- Don’t overload your sockets and extension cords. At most, there should only be three strings of Christmas lights per cord.
- Finally, never leave your child and your tree unattended while the lights are turned on.
Daycare in Youngsville, Louisiana is where children learn to do things on their own through means of quality education and integrated activities. It is designed to nurture and help children to grow into functional and well-balanced adults in the future.
Creative Minds Preschool of Youngsville prides itself on being a trusted and skilled provider of early childhood education. Here, we help children of various ages build strong foundations.
Contact us today to get more information about our Preschool in Louisiana.